Any person who owns or partially owns a restaurant or catering business, and/or is a professional/executive chef, cannot entry as a backyard chef.
Don't delay submitting your application and payment, as SPACES FOR BACKYARD CHEFS ARE LIMITED.
- Each cook will receive a space measuring 20ft x 10ft.
- All teams will receive four Texas Steak Cookoff tickets, two free official Texas Steak Cookoff aprons and two official Texas Steak Cookoff caps with their entry fee.
- IF YOU HAVE A CERTAIN SPACE YOU WANT, PLEASE NOTE IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE APPLICATION below. Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Number of Steaks you will cook
- Top 30 hands from 2015 will be asked to cook for the public first.
- Each cook must be prepared to cook up to 125 steaks on the day of the Texas Steak Cookoff.
|If received by April 1st||$250|
|After April 1st||$300|
We are an all-volunteer organization doing our very best to make this exciting and fun event a reality! We are committed to improving the event each year. We ask you to be a good sport and be an ambassador for the event and your team. We hope you have a great time and make many new friends while you compete and cook for the ticket holders. Before submitting your application, please take a minute to read our Chef Rules Sheet.