It's that time again! The 12th annual wine tasting! We are expecting more than 6,000 guests. At this year's wine tasting event, we are hoping to offer a wide variety of distinctly Texas wines.
Wine Tasting Event Information
- The event will be held from 11:00 to 5:00 pm in the wine tasting tent.
- Wine Tasting setup will be available from 8:30 am to 10:00 am.
- If a vehicle is required to transport your wines to the tasting, it must be removed from the
- Cookoff area by 10:00 am. A parking area will be set aside for you.
- Participating wineries will have to obtain a festival permit from TABC.
- Participating wineries are required to provide 1 ounce tastings for up to 800 people.
- Each winery will be reimbursed a percentage of the gate proceeds ($.40 per 1 oz. pour)
- Participating wineries will be able to sell their wine by the glass or bottle along with any of their
- merchandise at the wine tasting.
- The application and deadline is Saturday, May 16th.
WINERY REGISTRATION CLOSED for 2017!